In this time of uncertainty and fear, I hope you and your beloved ones are well and in good health. Our hearts go out to the people who have been affected by this terrible pandemic and we thank the healthcare workers and the governments around the world who are on the front line working tirelessly to defeat Covid-19 for good. In thanking you for the trust you have in us, I personally want to assure you that your safety and that of our staff represent the priorities that guide our decisions on a daily basis. At this purpose here is an update of the measures we have taken so far.
When booking a stay with us, you can be sure that we have responsibly implemented the following measures to ensure your safety:
- Rigorous sanitisation of rooms, bars, restaurants, common areas and high-contact points (door handles, lifts, reception counters, common bathrooms, conference rooms, etc.).
- Hand sanitisers placed at the guest contact areas.
- Thermometers available at front desks to conduct body temperature checks upon request.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request.
- Training of our staff to ensure knowledge and compliance of hygiene and safety protocols.
We think that flexibility is something you will appreciate in this time of uncertainty and therefore we have decided to improve it further for your next bookings. For all the new bookings with arrival in 2020, we will guarantee the greatest flexibility on our best rates available on our website, allowing you to cancel free in case of force major, by granting a credit to be used within one year and corresponding to the value of the booking.
We look forward to welcoming you into our hotels with the same warmth and hospitality that have always distinguished our service. We know that we are facing a time of great concern and, if you are travelling now or will be doing so in the future, we want you to know that your safety and well-being remain our highest priority.